So...everyone is telling me terrible threes. Terrible twos - heard of them, but terrible threes? Apparently - it isn't uncommon for toddlers to experience their terrible twos while they are three. Mariah was rarely a difficult two year old - she had her moments, but overall it wasn't too bad. We have come to a bump in the road. Little Miss Diva has declared her independence! Clear the way - Miss Thang comin at ya! Mariah will tell you what she wants, when she wants it and how she wants it! Her knew phrase is "I don't want to." Mommy's reply of "Well I don't want to pay taxes but I have to" doesn't seem to compute with a three year old :-) We've been comparing notes with other parents at daycare - seems her little clique of friends all seem to be experiencing a case of Bossy Pants! The funniest thing is it seems to have happend with the flick of switch. Mariah turned three and BOOM!
At times I can't help but laugh when she is having a melt down - even when she is mad she is so gosh darn cute! Not to mention...when she is having a melt down, it certainly helps Mommy remain calm to chuckle a bit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment