Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hannah Montana


Mariah has a new fascination with the show Hannah Montana. Hannah Montana, takes precedent over all other cartoons/shows. Scott and I have always prided ourselves on not allowing MG to watch too much TV, and the TV she did watch was educational (Seasame Street, Little Einsteins). We can't seem to find the educational value in Hannah Montana. But, it makes Mariah so happy and it is quite the visual treat to see her singing and dancing along!

So...for now, her fascination is Hannah Montana and Disney Princesses. I'll take them over Barney or the Wiggles ANY DAY!

I realized the impact of Hannah on the way into work this morning. Scott and I have been carpooling to save on gas and steal a few minutes of adult conversation when we can! On our way into work, we spoke briefly about the election and the VP debate that is right around the corner; however, most of our conversation consisted of the most recent Hannah Montana episode! As Hannah Montana would say 'SWEET NIBLETS!' What has happened to us? LOL - how your world changes after kids! ;-)

3 comments:

ST said...

The definition of Hannah Montana as a reference.

Missy and I happened to come across the Spiderman movie on Sunday - since cousin "Mia" is such a big fan, i thought she might be interested. So we decided to watch for a bit. Missy asked me where's Spiderman? I replied, that's him there and tried to explain the Peter Parker/Spiderman secret ID. Since i was getting a bizarre look - i replied, its like how Hannah Montana is really Miley Stewart. "Oh" said Missy with a smile.

Shelly said...

I would just like to add when you ask MG how she learned about Hannah Montana she blames NaNa (Greg)! THANKS GREG!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Kind of like when Tom and I related time to a young Scott and Greg as how many GI Joe shows--" we'll be there in 3 GI Joes"!!

I didn't know Tobes was into Hannah.